Friday, February 12, 2010

Why does Janina go TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT!?

Okay Emily





I say TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT! because I got it out of a t.v show





Cause when I watch things it's in a loop





So I can't get it out of my head





That's why I always say random things all the time





I mumble when I talk cause my English speaking isn't great as yours





Cause I'm still learning





I know it really gets annoying





But sometimes when I talk you won't pay attention to me





Which is really rude!!!! (aka Mr. Phil in Careers)





But anway I'm pretty happy that you listen to my problems





And take them very seriously





You're a true friend





P.S. Another random moment there





xoxo


JaninaWhy does Janina go TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT!?
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!








she says 'truetruetruetruetruetruetruetruetrue...鈥?br>




and it reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyy annnnnnnnooooooying





yeah





and





ummmmmmmmm





really annoying











annnnnnnnnd...


...


...


she says 'whatisurproblemwhatisurproblemwhatisurp鈥?br>




an all that!Why does Janina go TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT!?
clearly because she is endorsing the fact that what she is perceiving is, in fact, true
because she can

No comments:

Post a Comment