Friday, February 12, 2010

It is true dat the more ur belly is big..the more u get stretchmark??

I have 6 kids and I never have gotten stretchmarks, even with my twins with whom I got quite big. Everyone is different I guess.It is true dat the more ur belly is big..the more u get stretchmark??
Not true!! I was really tiny before I got pregnant, and when I was like, 7 months and my belly was bigger than my entire body (it seemed like) and I got EXACTLY 4 little stretch marks on my tummy (i have dark caramel skin too) I kept my belly piercing in too and it didnt stretch or anything.


When I was ready to give birth, my belly was probably the size of an average woman at 5 monthsIt is true dat the more ur belly is big..the more u get stretchmark??
Not every woman gets stretchmarks. It's genetic more than anything. Some people have more elasticity in their skin that prevents stretchmarks. It like not every woman's naval sticks out as their belly expands.
Genetics plays a huge role in this
yes but it also depends on your skin on how much elasticity it has. for many moms that were tiny when they got pregnant and got huge got a lot of stretch marks. i was about 145 lbs and got up to 190 lbs so i gained about 45 lbs in my pregnancy sndf i dint get stretch marks well i only got a few on my belly and on my sides but the=y are barely visible you cant realy see. what i could say is that babyoil helps a lot
Not everyon get stretch marks. It doesn't depend on how big your belly is but on your skin type.
I have 4 children and have been average size with pregnancy and hae not had a stretch mark its gentics
yes. the pregnancy stretches your skin especially the lower part.
Yes. And what is scrath?
It really depends on your skin type, some women have loose skin while others have tight skin. If it's a multiple pregnancy, then expect the stretch marks to flow.
no it depends on your skin type and if its gonna get any, if your gonna get some then probably the bigger the more of them
  • Faratech
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment