Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I read on the internet that rey got his son dominik from gurrero. is dat true? who is gunna wach cyber sunday?

i think it is. but then again dominik kinda looks like rey. im lyke sooo confused. help. i am soo watching cyber sunday tomorrow.I read on the internet that rey got his son dominik from gurrero. is dat true? who is gunna wach cyber sunday?
Well in one of the shows Eddie Guerrero tells everyone that Dominic is actually his son and not Rey Mysterios son. But that was at the time where Eddie and Rey hated each other so it could have been a lie. I mean wrestling has so much made up stuff, for example, the death of Mr. McMahon - ya a bunch of bullsh*t. But other than that it might be true.





And for sure I'm gonna watch Cyber Sunday tomorrow.


P.S. - John Cena and Rey Mysterio are my fav wrestlers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment