Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true dat a women's nipple colour change from pink to black after being touched? u guys noe wad i mean...

any other cause that makes the color change?Is it true dat a women's nipple colour change from pink to black after being touched? u guys noe wad i mean...
No... women's nipples change color after having a child, and ONLY after having a child, you retard.





And learn how to spell, you make yourself look ignorant.





Seek Enlightenment.Is it true dat a women's nipple colour change from pink to black after being touched? u guys noe wad i mean...
When you stimulate a nipple, more blood flows to it, so it gets a darker color. When a woman is aroused, her lips, nipples, and other parts also see increased blood flow, among other things...
Oh, your question is a ';spelling nazi's'; nightmare and I guess it starts with ';dat'; or ';a women's';. I'm sorry, I don't ';noe wad'; you mean.....if I saw a black nipple I'd probably run for the hills.
oookaayyy...if your serious then no, they dont change colors...they only get darker when a woman is pregnant
we might noe if dats true, if you would know how to spell
As a woman with nipples that have been touched many, many times, let me say... I have no idea what on earth you're talking about. Who on earth told you that they turn black?! I assure that when mine are touched they do NOT change color. You have been horribly misinformed.
nope..never
you just said it i will research into that.
it turns into half yellow and half green :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment