Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is dis true dat after having intimate relation?

iam having relation wid a guy for past 7 years n v got intimate 2 years back after dat he was gud but sooner he started flirting with others and abuse me but sometimes says he wanna marry me. but today he said dat i got everything from u before marriege den y d hell will i marry u. pllzz suggest me somethingIs dis true dat after having intimate relation?
I suggest you dump his sorry butt. And I suggest you start communicating properly so you can find a guy who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.





Your current guy is a loser so you need to leave him immediately and don't fall for any ';I'm sorry'; crap or '; I didn't mean it';. He will continue to lie and mistreat you if you give in.Is dis true dat after having intimate relation?
It should have stopped at ';abused you';


He got what he wanted, and seems like thats all he wanted





Leave, why would any women stay involved in something like that....I will never understand abused women that stay so I have no sympathy for them.....
2 things. I could barely understand your question, so please try to learn to spell.


the second is, if he's abusing you, and now refusing to marry you, then you need to get out of this relationship.
Make sure you repeat English class, ok? Then maybe we can talk about more complicated issues.
write me, I will make you feel like you should. I have soo much self confidence, that a woman could call me nmes, even dtupid or ugly on tv, and I wouldn't feel any different than I do now. Bye gorgeous!
dump his sorry rear and find a guy worth your time and energy...... runaway!
  • Faratech
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment