Sunday, February 7, 2010

IT is true dat da ICONA SUPER HEIGHT ENHANCER is very effective?

I want to buy dis.but im not sure f dats true.its cost...3,350 pesos.....u can take dis for 15 days......


I dont know f effective.......can u help me f wat will you do dat u become a taller?IT is true dat da ICONA SUPER HEIGHT ENHANCER is very effective?
I can promise you that aside from leg-lengthening surgery, which requires a lot of time and painful investment, there is no real way to become taller after your bones have fused ( in late teenage years).





Note that this is coming from a 4'10'; female, 20 years old. The closest thing to a miracle for me is my pair of 4'; fuschia high heels I break out for parties on campus. :-)





I suggest you invest in a good pair of platform shoes. :-)IT is true dat da ICONA SUPER HEIGHT ENHANCER is very effective?
There is no way to become taller and you really should learn how the spell check thing on here works. Since you don't now much about spellng properly let spell check do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment