Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true dat gay pple has the sense to knw who is gay??

like a gay person is covering dat his not gay but he really is??


is it true dat gay have ';gay radar';??Is it true dat gay pple has the sense to knw who is gay??
It is true ';THAT'; many gay people can reconize ';Some'; of the other gay folks ..... and that is called ';Gaydar'; ... it has Nothing to do with ';Sense'; .....





However; MANY Gays are not your sterotypical gay and therefore not even other gays can reconize them .....Is it true dat gay pple has the sense to knw who is gay??
i am goin to FU C KING kill ';me'; i usually dont care what stupid ppl like you have to say but that **** is getting redicuous...get outta here with tht shi t! not all lesbians act/llok like a guy i dont and not a ll gay guys sound/look/act like girls some of them arent femminie at all!





and i dunno bout all of tht ';gaydar'; stuff but i can tell most people after interacting with them in some way.
yeah! my best friend, he's gay. when we go out in public like the mall, he always covers up that he isn't gay (which is funny to watch because when he sees a guy that is hot... he can't help but to act all giddy like a girl). and yes they have some ';gay radar';. my friend can always sense who is gay, straight or bi.
Everyone has ';gaydar';





I feel that gay people are more in touch with it because, well they know what it is to be homosexual.





There are some straight people who have really good gaydar.


My closest, straight, friends knew I was gay even before I did.
no that is not possible.


its just common sense


you can tell if someone is


gays no what to look for to tell and that's


how they no if they are or not
Yes, most people that are gay can tell the other people around them or gay or not , But not always.Some people can act straight even when there really gay or BI,or Lesibans. have a good night.
its not as biological as people make it out to be. anyone can develop a ';gaydar'; with training. im really good at it.
I think i know but I may be wrong lmao my mind just makes me think people are cuz they are sexy and I wish they were lol!
Some can.
  • Faratech
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment