Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true dat if you stick a straw up a frogs ARSEEE and blow into it he will blow up my mate says he did it?

Sensible answers only please!!! Green gewwww everywhere i swear doesnt taste nice either ...CHANGE PLACES !!!Is it true dat if you stick a straw up a frogs ARSEEE and blow into it he will blow up my mate says he did it?
I think you are Madder than the Hatter!!!! CHANGE places w/ whom? You make me feel as thouogh I fell down the rabbit hole....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh down down down......omg! IT is a magical tea pahtee and i am the guest of honour! Please the frog hadnt done a thing! save your straw *snort snort* and leave lil froggie up to his Thumbelina! We ALL have a place in this world!


Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Dont blow up the frog! Now will that be one lump or two?*wink*The truth is always in the wind in the willows......beware the ides of March Hare!Is it true dat if you stick a straw up a frogs ARSEEE and blow into it he will blow up my mate says he did it?
God...I am good.

Report Abuse



i dunno, try it on your mate.
Sure, it would happen to you too in the same situation.
Uh, why would you want to do that in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment