Friday, February 12, 2010

It is really true dat first love nver die.wat sud i do, i still remember my first love.????.?

im so confused nowadays bcos my first love will come back to me and asking 2nd chance of love from me. but, i still remember the hurt dat he did on me....wat sud i do now.help me plsIt is really true dat first love nver die.wat sud i do, i still remember my first love.????.?
Nope....first love is not the best love. You will forget them and move on when you find the person you are ment to be with the rest of your lifeIt is really true dat first love nver die.wat sud i do, i still remember my first love.????.?
ofcourse it does it has to be **** and the later ones better.





Thank god same is not the case with you....lol
Marry with somebody exept you old lover then only you can forget that untill u can't
hmmmmm....if you can forgive him...why not??! everybody deserves a second chance....(nothing more...nothing less)....
I still remember my first love... I think the first one will always special. I think if you still love him and he worth enough to have second chance, there's nothing wrong about it. But, if he hurt you so bad and now he haven't change a bit... you should think it over.
Give him some more....chances that is
the feelings must be strong but the chances of things working out are slim...number one he hurt you...you will always remember that...too much bad history between you two...do each other a favor and move on.. ..there are so many new experiences ahead of you......let go and move on..been there..
well i will never forget my first love. we were together for 4 years and after graduation went our seperate ways, sadly the last time i saw him i has goosebumps and remembered my feelings for him, even though the time we didnt see each other he had been in a bad wreck and is now in a wheelchair. like a lot of the people here, i would say to not say a yes or no to him but you are willing to take things slow and see if he has changed. god bless and good luck hun. it will work out in the end if the love was or is true
How weird, i was thinking the same thing this morning. I was remembering him and missing him like crazy, i found myself daydreaming about what we would have become if he hadn't done me wrong. I still think about him and i know he will always be my true love. if he comes back, i would say try and see if you can patch things up, because true love never really dies.Good luck
If he hurt you once what makes you think he won't do it again... most people can't/won't change their personality.
What is your heart saying to you? That's what you should do.
If you do not have any commitment with. or if you do not yet have a new bf.. go ahead give him another chance.


1st love are not always successfull,, they are not even the best..


But they are the best memories you can ever have

No comments:

Post a Comment