Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true dat people @ raves?

i just started going to raves and ive been wondering.... one of my gfs friends told her dat some people take needles dat have been used by other people dat have aids and just start poking random people with them!! hahhaha idk dat sounds crazy but do u guys know anything about dat?? lolIs it true dat people @ raves?
I've heard from people that they've been poked with needles at raves, but no one actually gets AIDS from it. That's just a rumor started by a bunch of douchebags who want to scare people. So yeah, I guess some people do go around with needles but theres no aids on it it's just to scare peopleIs it true dat people @ raves?
I don't know about that but that **** is sick.





Rave is a dance, consist or glow stick, the liquid, and other, I kinda forgot what the others are. Haven't rave for a long time, I bboy now.
umm, if that's true it's really messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment