Wednesday, February 10, 2010

URBAN MYTH OR TRUE'DAT???Flipper,T.V. Dolphin,killed himself in a fit of loneliness?

by going to the bottom of his tank and expelling air;a non-accidental drowning(he blew his blow-hole!!)


I may have made this up myself back when I got really stoned a lot


If you heard this in ALA. it may have come from me...URBAN MYTH OR TRUE'DAT???Flipper,T.V. Dolphin,killed himself in a fit of loneliness?
i heard he OD then blew his head off with a shotgunURBAN MYTH OR TRUE'DAT???Flipper,T.V. Dolphin,killed himself in a fit of loneliness?
I don't think a dolphin would be capable of killing himself.
How would anyone even know when a dolphin gets depressed?
im pretty sure thats true. I heard that somewhere too. ****...id be depressed if i was stuck in a tank all day.
no, he died in a car crash.
Do you find yourself alone alot and play with yourself..........
Flipper died of a heart attack.
i very much doubt it
  • Faratech
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment