Friday, February 12, 2010

My bestfriend wants to become an air stewerdess. is it true dat stewerdessess face hard times from male staff?

is it true men recieve a hard time about ';giving a stewerdess a hard times';My bestfriend wants to become an air stewerdess. is it true dat stewerdessess face hard times from male staff?
wendi, she is more likely to ';die on the job'; by being a bus driver.





Anyway, I found that most of the male staff were gay (I'm not stereotyping, its just how it was!) so she probably wont have any problems! ;)My bestfriend wants to become an air stewerdess. is it true dat stewerdessess face hard times from male staff?
well if shen wanst to become a stewardess she risks dieing every time shes ';on the job';
That is not correct. Every worker has his rights and there are rules regarding Exploitation against women during the work place. Your Friend should work freely without any concerns.
Anyone on any job faces the chance of being harassed.
name a place ';where such Things Do Not Happen'; -- you'll find the answer..
in the usa there are rules pertaining to workers rights. i heard in some asian countries, that a stewardess is treated rough.
Funny, every male attendant I saw was gay. I mean Liberace gay! They will probably steal her purse or tissues or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment