Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jamaican people/people who have dated jamaicans,is it true dat jamaicans dont take marriage seriously?

I'm african.I've been with my jamaican man 5yrs,we have a son who is just over a yr.In the past he has mentioned marriage but recently when i asked him about it,he says its not in his culture.As a christian,i would like to be married to him but it doesn't seem like its ever going to happen.I love him and he says he loves me too but apart from this he really is a good man.Most if not all my african friends warned me about jamaican men that they are not the marrying type.Is this true,have I wasted 5yrs of my life with him?Jamaican people/people who have dated jamaicans,is it true dat jamaicans dont take marriage seriously?
Well there are some ppl that break the rules of the sterotypes.. maybe this guy could be one of them! =]Jamaican people/people who have dated jamaicans,is it true dat jamaicans dont take marriage seriously?
mmhhhhhhh yup yup me dont like de gils marring
  • Faratech
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment